Hidden key factors you never think of when looking for the lowest bidder
When you shop for 2 way radios, price is often the top consideration. But I have seen it happen too often where it becomes the only consideration.
The hunt for a good deal can blind buyers to what REALLY makes a smart purchase, and as you can imagine it never comes down to just cost.
SUPPORT and TWO-WAY RADIO REPAIR SERVICES are huge factors, but ones hardly anyone think about until it is too late.
The last time you got terrible service, did you think “Well, I don’t care so much about the fact that I cannot get my device fixed, or even someone to return my call, because it was so CHEAP?” Probably not. Instead, you probably sat there with your blood boiling, wishing you had bought somewhere else, even if you paid more.
A Win-Win with RCA
With all that being said, there is a way to get the best of both worlds. When you buy your two-way radios from me (an authorized RCA distributor), you not only get superior after-sales support and repair services, but you are also going to save a lot of money when compared with Motorola radios.
I don’t mean just in the purchase price (and yes, RCA radios are more affordable). I mean in the hidden factors you hardly ever think about:
- SHIPPING: How much will your Motorola dealer charge you for shipping when your unit is busted? I pay the shipping to service your radios, back and forth. It’s totally free to send in – if my techs cannot repair the unit I will send it back to you on my dime.
- ALL BRANDS: Motorola fixes Motorola. That’s it. But my techs can fix most competitors’ two-way radios. It doesn’t matter which brand, they do most models even if you bought yours at another dealer.
- SERVICE CHARGES: Remember to add the diagnostic fee to the price of your radio if you send it in to be serviced somewhere else. Most shops charge just to look at your radio if it is out of warranty, but not Discount Two-Way Radio. There is no charge to evaluate your repair job here, nor to ship it like I said before. It’s a very risk-free offer!
- AVAILABILITY: Discount Two-Way Radio has the longest support hours of anyone in the industry: 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time, which is 9:30 AM to 8:30 PM Eastern Time.
- IN-HOUSE TECHS: I don’t take your radios and ship them off to the manufacturer for them to deal with. I have six highly trained technicians with brand new, top of the line service monitors to get your job done right. The buck stops here.
- FAST TURNAROUND: How would you like to wait two to three months for your walkie-talkies to be returned to you. You probably wouldn’t like that at all, but it happens a lot at other dealers. Well, we turn most jobs around in FIVE DAYS around here. Super fast. And did I mention the free shipping? : )
I could go on and on. But the moral of the story is this: consider the hidden factors related to support and repair service when shopping around for two-way radios.
877-401-3659 call me or my staff any time for a quick quote on your 2 way radio repairs.