The Grant Money is GONE
These days, it is nearly impossible for small municipalities to get any money to buy Motorola P25 radios – especially at an average price tag of $3,000 to $5,000 per radio!
This is a bum deal. These radios are ridiculously expensive.
But radios don’t have to be.
What if I told you can get durable, high-quality, P25 compliant radios for less than $800 apiece?
Forget the Motorola APX. Get the RCA RPX4500 and save a boatload of money
I sell the RCA RPX4500 P25 Handheld Radio for $959 apiece (the upgraded RPX4600 is only $1085). When you buy 5 and use our special coupon code (at the bottom of this post), I will ship you a 6th one absolutely free, bringing the effective price down to $799 plus change per radio.
It’s a flexible, reliable, heavy-duty radio engineered to survive the toughest environments. It meets all requirements for police, fire, ambulance and other emergency services.
I personally guarantee not only that it meets or exceeds the needs of demanding public safety users, but that it is absolutely compatible with your current P25 radios from Motorola or other leading brand.
The truth that no one else is telling you is that you DO NOT need to replace your existing Motorola P25 radios with the expensive APX series, or overhaul your entire fleet in order to start fresh with a fresh brand.
You can simply buy a few RCA P25-compatible radios to replace your lost or broken units, and we will program our radios to work with your existing ones straight out of the box.
And again, if you buy 5, I will give you the 6th one on the house. (scroll down to the bottom for that special coupon code)
Here’s what makes the RCA P25 Radios a better choice:
- Price – You cannot beat the price when compared with Motorola radios up to 10 times more expensive.
- Integrated and P25 CAP Compliant – Work with any P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking Systems, Analog Conventional and MPT1327 Trunking Systems.
- Digital and Analog in One Radio – Operate in both analog and P25 Digital modes, plus can auto-detect the type of incoming signal.
- Superior Sound quality – Eliminates background noise and provides crystal clear, loud communication.
- Encryption – DES-OFB 128-bit or AES 256-bit encryptions in P25 Digital mode or Scrambler type voice encryption in analog mode.
- Safety – Lone Worker, Stun/Kill/Revive, Emergency Alarm and optional GPS/Man Down.
- Designed for Emergency Work – Large PTT Button and Channel Switch with 3 Position Zone Select makes working with the radio, switching channels and zones an easy task even when wearing gloves.
- Tough as Nails – Meets Military Specs (MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F) for durability, shock, droppage, extreme temperatures, solar radiation, vibration, rain, humidity, salt fog, blowing dust and sand.
- Powerful – 5W of Power provides maximum signal strength and coverage while lasting up to 11 hours on a single charge with a typical 5:5:90 usage.
- Waterproof – IP67 rated completely waterproof (Submersible 1 meter, 30 minutes) and dustproof.
- 4 Year Warranty – We offer THE BEST WARRANTY in the industry, twice as long as most other dealers.
Look at what you get with our RCA radios. Do you get why I feel that that buying expensive Motorola P25 radios are a big waste of money now?
Let me send a unit your way to test it out with your current equipment. No strings attached. Call me at 877-401-3659 from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
p.s. If you are ready to order, USE COUPON CODE P2565 at checkout and get a free RCA P25-compliant radio when you buy 5!