The DTWR compatriots and Easter Bunny would like to wish you all a Good Friday and a Happy Easter weekend!!
Hello Everyone! Cheapie is here to give you all Fun Facts about two-way radios. Today you will all learn how to use 10-Code for two-way communications!
10-Code was developed in 1937 by the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International (APCO). Otherwise known as “ten codes,” they are used in radio communications for standard message trafficking.
The following is a list of 10 Codes that are used universally:
10-1 – Weak Signal
10-2 – Good Signal
10-3 – Stop Transmitting
10-4 – Affirmative / Acknowledgement / Okay
10-5 – Relay Message
10-6 – Busy / Stand By
10-7 – Out of Service
10-8 – In Service
10-9 – Repeat
10-10 – Transmission Completed
Great replacement and alternative to the Vertex VX-414 / VX-417 radios which are constantly having supply issues!
- Intrinsically Safe
- 3-Year Warranty
- 2013 Narrowband Compliant
- X-Sound Sonic Plus ™ Audio Technology
- All-Day Battery Life (12+ Hours)
- Guaranteed Compatibility
- Only $299!
- Download the brochure for the full specifications details
- RDC2400 & MDC1200 Signaling
- Built in Encryption
- Channel Annunciation – Hear what channel you are on as you change channels
- Lone Worker – Radio user must press a key from time to time or else it will send an alert
- Man Down – If the radio falls over for a predetermined time period, this feature automatically transmits an emergency signal to the other radios.
- Stun/Kill & Revive – Prevents unauthorized use of lost or stolen units by remotely inhibiting of either transmit or transmit/receive.
- Voice Compander – Amazingly clear audio quality
- Whisper Mode – The radio will pick up your whisper when you need to keep things quiet
- 4 Watts UHF / 5 Watts VHF
- 400-470 MHz / 450-520 MHz / 136-174 MHz
- CTCSS / DCS
- DTMF Encoding
- Battery Power Indicator
- Narrowband Compliant
- Weight: 15 oz
- Dimensions: 4.75″ H x 2.4″ W x 1.3″ D